Sunday, October 20, 2002

I'm still not sure what that bear deal is... but I haven't spent much time alone, you know? I didn't get my car fixed, I tried, but I don't know electrical and have a kind of block about it anyway, thanks to uncle sam. (Whole 'nother story, not going there probably ever.) I asked Bulous for a little insight today and he asked about teddy bear?.. . 'been down that road sort of.
He confirmed a lot of what I've heard in the past. New countries (hard to see when you're basically homeless), and som e other stuff that I don't remember. It went fast and it was a download. For the most part, I heard that I am not going to be ruined by present circumstances. That was reassuring.
On theooze today unity reffered to me as "biggydrink" with a condescending tone that I hope that I responded to correctly. If it's about teddy ber, then I did just right... I told him that he was not to touch (mock or judge) the Lords' anointed. I begin to see myself a little in that light. It wasn't just that name, he referred to another guy as a babe. It was the twisting of scripture and my words. I said that satan was not in eternal opposition to God because it was a fixed fight from the timme of the cross. His response was that satan was doomed to the earth (a point that I mentioned) and so therefore ashes to ashes, dust to dust, where was satan chained? I hate manipulators and religious spirits and this guy is both. You get to a point and he attacks the vehicle... I guess that I should have said something about chasing cars, but it wouldn't have been heard right. I haven't decided whether or not to respond anymore.
On a happier note, I do know that my saviour lives. I know that He has a plan for me and that I may or may not be struggling, kicking against the goads, but I am moving. I have taken a direction and I am lumbering or perhaps sauntering on. Probably more on the lumbering side, but then that would be bearish, wouldn't it. I am determined to get this thing in line. I think that I'll get some time in now with the author and creator. G'nite.

No comments: