Tuesday, October 29, 2002

I was invited to a friends house last night to do some, "sweeping and cleaning" in the home. He desired to get help ushering out some things that he felt pressure from. Things that encouraged behaviour in him that could cause a seperation between him and God, and so we went. We sat, we prayed and we listened to the Spirit. I could go into some of the seemingly spooky stuff, the stuff that if you were likely to understand you would know what it was anyway. Not necessary.
So anyway, we prayed. We began to dig into the soul of a man and saw a hidden bitterness purged that would cause any man to have some hidden struggles. We actually saw this thing as a seed that was buried, but in the wrong kind of soil. Mucky, mirey soil that isn't good to grow anything in but that which can gain it's nutrients on it's own, but this is not how a man was created nor designed. We are, in fact, interdependant, and must learn from, give to, teach each other and and that is what turns the soil and makes it ready for planting.
As my brother Dave was pointing out some lack in answering the call for progeny, I was hearing about learning to walk and seeing the quartet from the Wizard of Oz dancing together down the street, wondering which one he was when I realized that he was all of them, he just wasn't actually walking in step with himself.
And through it all the Lord was letting me know that He has been working in me, manifesting His goodness and today, as I looked in the mirror, My hair is getting a little darker. There are some new little black hairs growing up on my head, but that's for another day. Work is early, too early for no coffee and sitting around listening to well, again, another time perhaps. I'm just not prepared to go there yet- but God is up to something there as well... And God has broken through my enemies by my hand like a breakthrough of water. Yeah!

No comments: