Sunday, September 22, 2002

Boy what a day. I can be such an ass for all the right reasons. If you listened hard enough you could hear me bray for a good portion of the day. And I hate it when I go there. I, I, I is all you here coming out of my mouth sometimes. It looks as thoug hI am the one that it's really all about. Me. The song Carol King did about being vain? Me. Picassos' portrait stand in model? Me. The tomb of the unknown soldier? Mine.
I have too much experience... maybe that's I've had too many experiences. Too many jobs, too many titles, lived in too many towns, moved too many times. I have got to learn to shut up at the appropriate times. I need to speak up when the outcome looks like danger, and let nature take it's course about teaching people things that they already have some concept of. Let others try out there ideas before pointing out the "easier way"
This is a big lesson that has been trotted out before me before, and I guess that I haven't caught on yet.I wish that I had more time to explore this here now, but I am beat. from all the doing things my way, easier or not.

No comments: