Thursday, November 24, 2005

I asked my friend Seraphim to pray and ask God for a word of encouragement and this is what he received and in turn, I received;

Seems to me I'm hearing the Lord say:

"Elijah didn't hear me in the storm, or in the earth shake, but in the still small voice -- but for you, you'll only hear my voice in the storm."

Then,

"life is problems living is solving them. the peace you ask for is not the peace of a quiet sunny meadow, the peace you seek is the peace of the bird dreaming in her nest safe in her home in the tree in the middle of the terrible thunder storm.

you asked that i use you in this war. know that i am beginning to use your intercessory dance and prayer to move back the darkness in the territory i've placed you in. you may never see the results in the physical, but one day, when you are with me in eternity i will show you what you have reaped

i love you and am with you. remember el shaddai is also the God of the Storm."

No comments: