Monday, March 05, 2007

So last night at Tom and Pat's they thought that perhaps since we have Shock and Awe, the sisters from alternate worlds but the same reality, Ben and I should have nicknames.
I made some suggestions, that were panned, and finally Ben, who is known in India as "BENWHITE" turned and said, "okay, I'll be Peace and you be Quiet." It was a roflmao moment... [Don't ask me what that is Pastor Mike, you prolly don't wanna know (I learned it from Elisabeth- shh {LOL})].
So anyway, I am realizing that there is something in me of a ROAR. I had heard something about it earlier, but didn't really get it, now I have been instructed to impart it to some and that presents it's own challenges.
God is pretty funny. He's funnier than we are. I can almost hear the Father and Jesus talking and one of them springing that line on the other. pretty dang funny. Ya' gotta love 'em.

No comments: