Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Can you imagine this? We have been hearing about this tidal wave that is on it's way and there are a lot of people who are looking for it in the natural and there are a number of us that are expecting it to fall in a spiritual sense.
I expect it to fall like the waters did when they destroyed the army of pharaoh in Moses time. I can think of some things that I would like to see wrecked beyond repair, but then again, I look around my town and see the destruction wrought by the people who think that they have something to gain by allying themselves with someone who can't tell the truth against someone who will not lie.
But I believe that the manifestation of this wave has more to do with wrecking the church- "people of faith" Those who don't know will be subject to a choice while those who know will be subject to a whole other kind of judgement.

No comments: