Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pictures from the trip.

This was during our time in worship. Joseph (my drum) was taking a little vacation due to the high humidity in Poland- he had no voice, so I had to find other means to worship and minister... This was effective as well.
This is not what it looks like, although it was very warm in that room and I was jet lagging pretty heavily, I was not asleep.







I used the brooms because of the humidity and not wanting to stretch the drum skin by beating it with something heavy and hard.














This is warfare here- The Brazilian Christians sent missionaries to Portugal and the Portuguese thought of them the same way most of the world sees missionaries from the US who are excited by their new revelations.
Denny Hurst on the left, who has recently moved to Lisbon, Portugal and was there to represent Portugal and Olgalvaro Bastos of Brazil in the red shirt doing warfare on the drums
contending for unity between the nations


No comments: