Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm looking for a picture that sort of captures who I seem to be currently. This one catches my eye as I know that I am a bear and I do love the river.
For anyone who happens onto this blog, I should explain that the river is kind of a euphemism for the living and active kingdom of heaven.
There is a newness in creation that draws me to want to protect it. Not wildly, like some eco-freak, but because all creation waits for the sons of God to manifest. When this takes place much that has been wrong will be right.

And I am a bear that will protect it. Protect God's creation, His plan, His anointing. It's not that they need my protection, it's in my DNA.
And it's not just about nature. I have friends that I would do everything that I could to keep them safe. I have a friend that I am drawn to serve and it is to meet any needs that I can within the boundaries that the Father restrains me with.
And my own weaknesses.
Last night I experienced a failure in protecting what I love. I didn't recognize the disturbance in the kingdom as it pertains to me and my tribe.
I knew something was up but I thought it was my something and didn't recognize how big it was.
In fact, there was something very big going on and I was distracted by my own flea.
I have got to get a handle on this before I go much farther. There is some dark places for me to go yet and I can't afford to miss anything. It will only lead to the failure of my mission, whatever mission I may be dealing with at the time. On the other hand, there is that side of me that has freedom to do and to fight and to express myself knowing that The Father knows me and has set aside bit of me just for fun. Like the three fat sisters in "The Point" from Harry Nilsson whose point was fun and merriment. That is what I see in the next picture.
Sometimes it's a problem, but mostly not so much. And I leave the photographers credits on the shots. They are very nice shots.

No comments: