Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tonight I asked for prayer for the trip to The Gathering. Sandy Coultas asked if I would go as an emissary of this region, to which I responded yes. Then as she was praying I kept my hands open palms up and close to me.
In the midst of the time of prayer I felt a drop of something that felt like anointing oil drop in my right hand. In a matter of moments I felt a drop in my left hand, but there was more- it ran to the side of my hand. I opened my eyes to see if someone had poured oil in my hand and there was no one with a vial nearby. I looked at my hands in a secret fashion, as I didn't want to disturb the flow, to see the shine of oil or anything wet on my palms and there was nothing.
A short moment later someone prayed something about God anointing my hands with oil. Again I looked and saw nothing of what I had felt physically drop into my hands.
I closed my eyes and in a short moment someone abruptly struck the palm of my right hand with what felt like a finger tip. Poked it hard enough to cause my hand to move.
Again I looked and there was no one around giving any indication that they had ministered to me in this fashion. No one leaving the scene, and the only hands nearby had been holding my hands at the time.
Then an offering was taken and my money available for this trip was doubled. I guess that my Father is serious about this trip.
Also, the word to me was that doors were about to open and doors behind me were about to close. Do you suppose I won't have a job when I get back? I just don't know.

2 comments:

David McLain said...

It seems like you're having more supernatural experiences nowadays.

Anonymous said...

Go as you are sent and know that He "hems you in before and behind." Follow His lead and watch the barriers fall away! Personally, I hope you have a job when you return because your work is appreciated. The "government rests on His shoulders," doesn't it? The Shuttle is a needed ministry. KJ <><