Sunday, August 09, 2009




I know, it's about time I started to say something about where I went and what I did and what did I want to do that for- So here it goes

This is a picture of the lair of the black Madonna, (no disrespect intended, I just don't really know what to call this area)
This is the place where the mass is conducted and when I arrived I remember seeing that same bald head in that same attitude when I was there.
(I didn't take a picture in there because my camera has this auto flash thingy and I don't know how to work it yet)
This joint is an old castle I think, as one of the doors has the inscription "Arsenal" over the door and a cannon and balls in relief over the door as well.
We made our way, I was sent to do a little recon while Trevor waited for instruction from on high. This icon is very loved and we needed to be aware of who and what and all as it was the height of the pilgrim season and this is the number three most loved relic/icon in the Roman Catholic faith and I was getting dirty looks from everywhere apparently for wearing shorts (tho' Trevor didn't and he doesn't wear trousers either.)
So I went in and fund where we needed to be and we shared communion out side of the building and off we went. We went in and did what God asked us to do and He provided things that we hadn't expected, but greatly appreciated, and out we came.
Outside there was a peace that was new. Swallows were flying out in the courtyard that weren't there before and the time was about 1100 as mass was just beginning. The swallows were flying as though there was a fresh hatch of flies. Chirping and flying in a certain ecstacy-
It's nice when a plan comes together. I wish that this post did

No comments: